Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bad day...

Bad day... why today was such a bad day for me.. Uhuk.. seem everything day that happens today just not as what i expected. From morning till evening, everything just didnt go right for me. Surely must be something wrong. Hmmm, maybe I should blame my self for all of this. Some of the problem that concur to me today, some of them might be avoided if i managed to plan my self accordingly. Like some say that, "fail to plan, means plan to fail". But, not only you must have a good plan, but also you need to discipline yourself  to follow the plan. Not just having a plan and then just let the plan processing by itself. That's definitely means you are planning for failure.

Just need telling myself, that everything happen with a reasons. There is a hikmah with everything just happens. It is just how you pick your self up when and bounce back to do better than before.

Oh, today is a bad day,
what else could i say,
today is a bad day,
O Allah please show me the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment