Monday, February 7, 2011

Study la.....

Hari ni hari Isnin, n supposedly I should have my biomaterials mid term exam today. Been in the campus for around 4 day to prepare for this exam. When other peoples went back home for full holidays, i come back early to do my revision. OK, to be honest, i didnt study in the all 4 day, probabbly just 2 to 3 hour of study for each day, and the others, I spent my time playing computer games & watching movie. but it is better for me to stay here in the campus rather than staying at home, where definitely there will be no study time at all... lol.

So, last night, I stay up late and in the morning, ready for the exam. Long story cut short, the exam been postponed again (supposedly the should be held before the mid semester break). I dont know whether to be happy or not with this news because i can see from each of the face of my friend, they look very tired and sleepy. Some of them i could see their eyes are half open, or half closed. Rasenye macam semua bdk2 ni kot, include aku. The reason for the postponed probably because the lecturer want to have the exam in the exam hall (which at the time, the venue was occupied). So, he plan to have the exam on this coming Wednesday. So kita tunggu dan lihat aje la yer. X mau ar postponed2 lagi, penat dah otak ni dok membace pasal tulang2 jer.



Ok, thats all for now, nak pegi sambung tido plak ni. Ngantok dar... ZzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzZzzzzzz...

p/s - apakah status FYP anda?... Incomplete lagi, kemalsan melanda. la la la la la la

0 comments:

Post a Comment